1. The school runs its own buses for the convenience of the pupils. Parents who wished to send their wards to school by school bus should apply for it to the Principal at the beginning of the academic year.
2. Registration is granted for a minimum one year. The school bus fee must be paid in the first week of each term itself.
3. The school bus facility or its discontinuance is not admissible for any part of a term. Fifteen days notice in writing should be given for discontinuance of the bus facility. Request for change of boarding points should be given in writing fifteen days in advance.
4. The buses will stop only at the boarding points. Parents have to make the necessary arrangements to hand over and collect back their wards at the respective stops.
5. If the bus failed to reach on any day on account of some unforeseen difficulties. The students should come to school by other means. No complaint will be entertained on such issue. The school will not provide transport facility to students who miss the bus.
6. The students are to be at the boarding point five minutes before the scheduled time. The bus will not wait for latecomers.
7. Queue system should be followed by students while boarding the bus and students must speak only in English in the school bus.